The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon

The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon
March 2014

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Family and Weight Update 3/7/12

It has just been too long Blogger...and there is no excuse other than life has been so full of blessings lately that we have been swamped! I will list a few...

1. Mikah is doing so great in Kinder, learning his sight words, learning to read, having great Bible studies, realizing how to play video games without getting too frustrated, playing board games and having lots of sweet conversations. Mikah is definitely a Daddy's boy right now; he loves to wrestle with him and watch him play video games. He is currently learning how to add numbers, which has been really fun for me as a math teacher and he is super good at it!

2. Feliciti is doing such an amazing job at preschool, she loves to learn, she loves to teach her baby sister, she loves to play princess, "Mommy and Daddy" and she adores treasure chest Thursday at FBC Mansfield! LOL! She is definitely a Momma's girl right now and loves cuddling, hugging and kissing! Feliciti is currently learning all her letters and their sounds and she loves to practice! She also makes up songs and sings them in tune!

3. Madilyn is in such a fun stage! She also loves preschool and learning new things, she is getting so good at her colors, and following multi-step instructions. She knows some of the letters too and can count to 10 in English and Spanish! She loves to play dress up, jump on the trampoline and be anywhere with her Mommy! She is always loving on us and giving us kisses and hugs. She is so incredibly sweet and honestly, she barely got any of the terrible twos- thank the Lord!

4. Justin and I celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary this Friday (3/9)!! Praise the Lord and all glory to Him! He saved our marriage and continually is the true Focus of our lives! We got to celebrate our anniversary early February on a 5-day cruise and it was incredible! Our family watched the kids for us while we were gone and they had a blast and didn't miss us at all. They were loved on so much by Justin's parents, Justin's brother and wife, and my parents and that was such a true blessing. On the cruise we got to sleep, read, eat, sunbathe and enjoy precious time together!
5. I have finally been spending time with the Lord consistently and have so been blessed! I went through such a dry time with my Master's and work and being too busy and I made so many excuses. I am done with those! My life has been incredible since I started spending time with Him...I joined a Bible study with my life group ladies and I have loved it! We get to be real together and share life learning how to be better wives, better Moms and better Christ-followers.

6. Our life group multiplied to 4 couples and we have such an incredible group! The Lord is going to use our group to change lives; He is changing our individual lives, our marriages and we pray every day for Him to use us in our community and our church. Our Father has knit our group together and given us all a heart for outreach and prayer. It has been incredible to see where the Lord has brought us already and how close we are in such a short time- I can't wait to bring more glory to Him through the outreach of our group.

7. My weight loss journey has been awesome and steady! My last update in December, I weighed 146.4 pounds and now I am down to 143 pounds! This is 29 pounds since June! My mom and I joined LA Fitness and I consistently go 3 times a week. At the gym I do weight training and run on the treadmill; I run a 5K at least once a week but at minimum I run 2 miles each time. It has gotten extremely easy to run the 3.1 miles which is a huge blessing! I also still do at-home Netflix workouts mostly for my abs. Below are 2 pictures of me on our cruise...as you can see, we had a blast!

More kid pictures to come...I am on our new laptop (huge blessing given to us from our friends) and the kid pictures are on my work laptop. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are looking so good sweetie.I am so proud of you and your weight loss journey. love you Mom

    ReplyDelete