The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon

The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon
March 2014

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dr. checkup

12 Days with Madilyn---I went to my Dr. today for a check up and I have already lost 28 pounds!!!! I am super thrilled about this and can't wait to lose the remaining few pounds I have left! Then on to Mikah's weight I am still carrying around! =) I plan on joining Weight Watchers and start walking/jogging/running in that order...until I can get a gym membership. I am getting my body back!!!!

Oh and Madilyn is doing great! She is already growing up to me- I watched her birth video last night and I could completely tell the difference in her face. She has already changed so much! Mikah and Feliciti are getting almost 100% better too! Our Ziebarth house is a happy house!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!!! Lose that weight! You're doing so much better than I ever did! I'm proud of you and you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVIN' the blog, but Traci, PLEASE...we need to see some photos of those cute kids too! We want to see the changes and the growth of these babies too. This is supposed to feed our addiction until we can see them in person! FYI...you can paste video on here too (maybe not BIRTH video but still...)

    ReplyDelete