The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon

The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon
March 2014

Friday, July 3, 2009

Madilyn Kyle Ziebarth

She is here!! We have been blessed by the Lord in so many ways but when He created our three precious babies He did some amazing work!!!

Ok so here is how it happened...last Friday 6/26 we were planning on going to Hawaiian Falls since we knew we would be home for a little while once Madilyn came. Around 9 I lost my plug and then very mild contractions started at 10:45. I still wanted to go to the water park because I promised my babies and I do not like to break promises. So we went and every 12-14 minutes I would have a mild contraction while playing in the fun toddler pool area! Haha! They weren't bad at all so I knew that she had a little while to come.

We had an appointment at 3:30 p.m. to go to the hospital anyway to get my blood drawn and check our vitals so I decided that I would see how everything was going then. The nurse took my blood and checked Madilyn's heartrate and it was relatively lower than normal. My blood pressure was a little higher than normal. So it was this combination that made my doctor g
ive the "Go Ahead" to start inducing that night instead of the following morning. YEAH!!! We were elated and so ready to start this process and meet our darling angel!!

So the pitosin started at 8 pm (the paperwork and everything took forever!) and she came in 3 pushes at 2:17 am beautiful and amazing!!!
She has truly completed our family and has been such a good baby- she already has herself on a 3-3 and a half hour schedule!!! A baby after my own heart- scheduled!! Here is a picture of our angel Madilyn Kyle Ziebarth.....

1 comment:

  1. I was so blessed to be there for the births of my beautiful Ziebarth babies. Madilyn is so gorgeous and adorable..just like her siblings. The Lord has truly blessed her Mim and Papa with them all.

    ReplyDelete