The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon

The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon
March 2014

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mikah's 6th Birthday

Mikah absolutely loves Chuck E Cheeses- so this year he asked us if we could have his birthday party there.  Here he is with Chuck E himself!  I can't believe my baby is already 6!
Mikah's Yaya (Justin's mom) outdid herself again with this amazing Mario cake! 
They even had mushrooms all around it! 
 
I love this action shot of Mikah playing the soccer game!

"Yeah I even got tickets!"  Look how old he looks in this picture!

Feliciti and her cousin Israel having a blast!

Madilyn cheesing it up about to eat their pizza!
 
Mikah about to blow out his candles with all his family and friends gathered around...this is my favorite part!

Look at all these people who came to celebrate my precious sweetie!

Yummy!  Check out the awesome mohawk!

Giving some hugs to Mimi! 

Mimi playing/helping with Madilyn

These girls are at it again!  They adore each other so much!

Uncle Bobo with Judah playing a token game

I love this picture!!  Uncle Bobo with Mikah playing the shooting game

"Thanks for viewing my birthday party pictures!  It was a blast!  Now that I am 6, I am a responsible big brother, super intelligent, really fun 1st grader!"


Mikah,
You are the absolute best little boy we could have ever prayed for!!!  The Lord blessed us immensely with you Mikah 6 years ago...you have utterly changed our lives!  When we found out we were going to be having a baby, we couldn't stop smiling for weeks!  We love you with all of our hearts and are so grateful for you.  Your smiles, your jokes, your loving personality, your super 'smartiness', your random "Mom, I want to give you a hug", and your many many kisses!!
Love you,
Dad and Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment