The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon

The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon
March 2014

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

DeHart/Ziebarth Family Camping Trip 2013

We went camping this past weekend with my amazing brother, his wonderful wife and their two adorable boys.  We had a blast!  I am going to mostly let the pictures do the talking cause they are awesome!  WARNING- lots of pictures to follow!  :)

All the cousins May 2013

Tree climbing was a big past time!

Our Christmas lights and bounty

We almost always had a fire going which was nice since it was cold at night!

Lots of boy bonding (Judah wasn't crying, I caught him in a weird face, lol)

What a good helper!

Lots of cuddling!

I had to take Mikah to his soccer game so they did some hiking while we were gone



Silly girls

Feliciti got into the climbing too!

Madilyn found this huge mushroom

If you look closely, you will see Feliciti at the bottom, Mikah higher up and then Vivian (Aunt Bibi) all the way at the top!
 
I think it's hilarious that both Justin and Vivian are posing holding the pole!

Got some good bro/sis time!

My beautiful sis and bro

My sweetie peetie!

More climbing!

Feliciti loved stoking the fire


There are no words...

Love this picture!  That is Joe Pool Lake

Silly Ziebarth kids



We had such a great time on our camping trip that we will definitely be doing again!  These memories are so important...even though honesty time, I do not like to sleep outside...at all.  But we really did have a good time and will do it again!

1 comment: