The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon

The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon
March 2014

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Here She Comes...Ready or Not!

The latest news on the Madilyn-home-front is this....if she does not come by this Saturday, June 27, we will be inducing her!!!! I know that the plan was to go ahead and have her come on her own but....after talking over this with my doctor and also realizing school will be starting sooner rather than later, I decided that I need my darling Madilyn to come. As it is, I will be spending the shortest amount of time with her compared to her 2 siblings: only approximately 6 weeks. Mikah had me for over 3 months and Feliciti had me for 10 weeks. If I wait until she is ready...well we all know what a great home I provide for my little ones! =)

So that's the update- we are BEYOND EXCITED to finally meet her! We are ready to fully complete our family and start to get to know the beauitiful and sweet Madilyn Kyle Ziebarth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment