The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon

The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon
March 2014

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Madilyn did it!!!

So yesterday was my 36 week doctor appointment and I told the doc about how horrible Saturday night was- I literally almost went to the hospital because the pain was so unbearable! I slept for maybe 2 hours because I was so uncomfortable and hurting! Well...she put the sono wand on my belly and said, "Well I know why you were in so much pain Saturday night! Your daughter decided to move head down!!!" YEAH!!! PRAISE GOD!! OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!

I am so incredibly excited and started crying right away! I am so proud of my little one for making such a hard move! I mean, she is already 18.5 inches long and probably close to 6 pounds!!!! So now we just wait....we wait for Madilyn to come into this world on her own!

What a great feeling to be proud of your unborn daughter!

And praise the Lord for His faithfulness!

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! I knew she would head south just like all smart birds! Thanks for keeping us informed. Tia & Uncle Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I'm so excited for you all! Now I just can't wait for her to get here!

    ReplyDelete