The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon

The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon
March 2014

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We are finally joining the 21st century!

Ok so I have heard from everyone that we need to start a blog...well here I am finally doing it! We are about to get ridiculously busy with Madilyn coming in about 2 weeks but we will try to post as often as possible! I want to keep everyone updated on how fast my little ones are growing up!


Mikah is already 3 and truly becoming a big boy! He is so amazing and sometimes Justin and I look at each other and wonder where the time has gone. He has grown up so much in such a short time and we are so in love!



Feliciti is turning 2 at the end of the summer and she is our little angel. She is shy and oh so sweet! She loves her big brother so much and they play together all the time!


Madilyn is currently making a name for herself in being the only one of my 3 that is breech! I am 36 weeks along and she is still not flipped over. We will have to see what this means for the delivery but we are praying for His peace.

Justin is starting his last semester of his masters degree this summer and we couldn't be more thrilled!! He has blown me away with the ability to get his Masters of Counseling while starting our family and continuing to add to that family 3 times!! He is truly amazing! He will graduate in August and start full time interning while being a stay-at-home dad with our 3 little ones!! WOOHOO!! He has also done a lot of fishing which you can see with this huge fish he caught a couple of months back!

I am finishing up my 5th year of teaching! I can't believe it's been 5 years already! I am starting at the new Dubiski Career High School next year hopefully teaching higher levels of math which has been my dream since middle school!!! I am starting back on my Masters of Math in the fall which I am thrilled about!
We are loving life with our family...and when Madilyn comes, we will be all the more complete!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogspot! I am so proud of what an amazing and accomplished family you have. We are so blessed to be apart of your lives and are excited to see how God continues to work in and through your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the 21st century! Can't wait to hear more!

    ~The Bradshaw's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!! I can't wait to see more photos and read what you guys are up to! Those are great pictures, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete