The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon

The Ziebarth's at the Grand Canyon
March 2014

Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer has officially started!

So today started our summer. Being a teacher has so many perks- the main one being the whole entire summer off!! We kicked off our summer with a visit to Target to get some groceries and a nice long nap! We also went over to Mimi and Papas after work since Justin has school until late tonight. I tend to get a little bored over the summer so every day I have to plan at least one thing to do, hence today's Target trip.

Tomorrow I have a dr appt where we will see what kind of progress we are making towards Madilyn coming to see us! I truly am so excited to meet my new angel Madilyn Kyle. I am definitely getting incredibly uncomfortable and tired but the Lord is my Strength!!

Will update later on the appointment...

1 comment:

  1. Yea! So, I guess you guys decided on a middle name!! LOVE it!! It's cute, unique, slightly trendy, and a great tribute to her father! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete